Thursday, September 01, 2005

stoned epiphany XIII

Even if it doesn't look evident to the naked eye, what ultimately makes a path not exist at all?
The main source of Philosophy is primarly autobiographical. - Nietzsche.
Anxiety is the hand maiden of creativity. - T.S. Eliot.
On destiny II:
Regarding the way these authors came to me during different epochs of my life - almost "by coincidence" - and having in mind the logic I have found among their perceptions on life and existence in general, It's hard for me these days to deny categorically the slight possibility that a destiny - no matter how fatal or mischievous it could be - can actually exist.

1 Comments:

Blogger miursa larante said...

You found what you where looking for. Nothing else.
Anyway, it's a nice romantic view believing in destiny.
Maybe I could try it.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home